Saturday, July 30, 2011

I did it!!!

I finished my Mill Hill Beaded Ornament.  I loved it.  I know I know, I complained at first, but didn't I get it done fast!!  I went looking for more of them, but of course being broke, I can't get a new one.  But here is the finished product:

I cut a little bit of the side so it may fall apart.  ugh!

12 comments:

Shelley said...

It looks awesome!! Congrats.

You can actually cut really close. Check out some of my mill hill ornies on my blog. I can email you links so you can see how close you can cut.

Vicky L said...

It looks great!

Rhonda Polk said...

get some of your glue and a tooth pick....patch it up on the back side...should work ok....I use "Aleene's" original tacky glue..goes on white, but dries clear, and it holds...used it on one of my buttons for a biscornu.
that is a nice piece of work, I miss being able to do those. Is it for you/tree or giving it to a friend?

rrpolk97030@yahoo.com

Claudette497 said...

I'm happy dancing with you! It looks great!

Gabi said...

Looks fantastic!!! I don't think you cut too close btw.

mdgtjulie said...

It looks good and sturdy. And cute too. Grats on the little finish!!

Emily in NC said...

Congrats, looks great.

Aussie stitcher said...

well done, I have a lot of MH in my stash......some NEARLY finished
cheers
Julie in Australia

Nancy M said...

Looks good and it doesn't look like you cut too close anywhere. Send me your snail mail address, I have some extra pieces of paper that I didn't use because I stitched them on material.

Randi said...

my mom used to do crosstitch with the plastic canvas all the time, as well as embroider...this cute little snowman made me smail and think of her <3

Simone said...

Awesome! I love it!

Meari said...

CUTE!